Dear Friends, Families, and Valued Patients
We are delighted to report that we will be re-opening Tuesday, 05/26/2020! As you know, your health, safety, well-being, patient experience and clinical outcome have always been and remain our top priorities. As such, to further ensure the well-being of you, your family and our team, we are implementing the following additional precautions for everyone's safety:
*Being a free standing building, with no other tenants, we have the unique ability to control and screen anyone and everyone that enters our premises and will be doing so moving forward.
*The office entrance, we will be utilizing strict protocols to determine if access to the building is to be granted. These protocols include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that pre-appointment text messages containing updated health histories and questionnaires have been satisfactorily completed and reviewed
- Taking temperatures using a no-contact infrared thermometer.
- Making sure a mask is worn at all times (if you don't have one, we will provide one for you).
- Hands are sanitized prior to entering.
- Ensuring that only patients are granted access (not siblings, friends, etc).
*Scheduling, payments, progress updates, etc will all now be managed electronically via computer, text, email and phone. *Our scheduling template has also been revised to further reduce the number of people in the office at once. Our days and hours of operation will be extended to help dissipate volume.
*Hopefully, you have already noticed how seriously we take keeping our office clean, maintaining sanitary conditions, and keeping you and your family safe. While this is nothing new for us, as yet another layer of protection, medical grade air purifiers equipped with UVC light for sterilization and disinfection will be placed throughout the office.
*All the procedures will be done in a private, well ventilated, isolated setting using newly obtained HEPA filtration units.
* We will be using protective equipment, face shields, and N95 level masks with a Level 1-3 overlay for ultimate reciprocal protection. As well will be additional measures such as 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse and hand sanitizer along with temperature monitoring of both staff and patients.
We at Dentex Smile Studio always strive to go above and beyond for our patients. The modifications and the additional changes we have implemented in light of current events are certainly no exception. Our commitment to you is unwavering and knows no limits.
We are excited to see you soon and want you to START SMILING AGAIN!
Ewa Awad, DDS